Arrive in Aswan where you will be met and transferred to your Hotel. Your afternoon tour starts with High Dam and its huge lake then take a short ferry ride to Philae Temple this Romantic and Majestic Temple. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 02 :
You will visit the fascinating temples of Abu Simble, in an early morning in sharing tour with other tourists . When yo return you will be transfer to your traditional felucca boat to visit Elephantine Island and Kitchener Island after which you will sail towards Kom Ombo. A relaxing day on board the felucca. Overnight on the felucca.
Day 03 :
After enjoying your breakfast on the Nile. Free time on Felucca. Overnight on the felucca.
Day 04 :
Local transfer to visit the Greco Roman Temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile God and Harveris the Sun God. After visiting Kom Ombo Temple visit Edfu temple, then continue to Luxor, arrive there, check into 3 or 4 stars hotel. In the Afternoon you will then visit the Luxor temple. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05 :
In early morning start as you cross over to the West Bank of Luxor, as you come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter – The Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Then visit the Karnak temple, End of service
Meet and assist at the airport or train station
One night in Aswan (based on Hotel with Bed and Breakfast) 3 / 4 stars hotel
Two nights on Felucca (Full Board, drinks excluded).
One night in Luxor (based on Hotel with Bed and Breakfast) 3 star hotel
All tours in Aswan and luxor with A/C Van
Tour guide with you
Sharing tour to Abu-Simple temple
Entrance fees to all sites, temples
Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
Tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Important Notes on the Felucca tours
- This Tour is Not suitable for Kids
- Suitable for the on budget travelers and adventurers
- Water, soft drinks and beer can be purchased aboard at a very reasonable cost, a tally for which is kept. On the last day, everybody pays his or her drinks bill!
- There are No ablution facilities on board; however, the captain makes regular en route stops for sightseeing, ablutions and swimming (in the safer areas of the Nile, where water is fast flowing, minimizing the risk of bilharzia).
- Taking in the colorful sights of the Nile village life en-route with various stops,Then dock at shoreline and later sleep under the stars. Preserving the natural state and beauty of the Nile basin and in support of reducing environmental damage on board our felucca cruises, we operate a simple yet effective and hygienic waste disposal system.
- The felucca sails during the day, and prior to sundown, the anchor is dropped and we moor at the riverside for the night
- The crew, as well as experienced sailors, are responsible for the preparation of the included meals, though they welcome would-be helpers!
- The food is simple but there is plenty of it
- As there is No beds so you’ll need to bring a sleeping bag or at least sleeping sheets and also a towel with you.
- Please ensure that you abide with our request that all toilet paper and sanitary items are deposited in the bags we provide. We will then dispose of the bags. All other organic waste should be buried. Drink cans should be compacted and cigarette ends disposed of responsibly.That means – Not in the Nile! Help us to help the River Nile